We charge a FLAT RATE TRAPPING FEE for One (1) week of skunk trapping & skunk removal services. There is NO set up fee, NO per animal fee, NO need for an estimate or quote. The trapping fee is all inclusive: Five (5) trips out every single day to set the traps, check the traps and to relocate any skunks trapped. It is the law in the State of Georgia that the traps are checked every single day – No exceptions. Daily trap checking is important for many reasons: 1) It’s the law, 2) Humane to the skunks but equally important 3) It enables us to make the most out of your trapping dollars by our Professional Wildlife Technicians having the opportunity to reposition any traps that are not productive and rebaiting if necessary.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU HIRE A PROFESSIONAL SKUNK TRAPPER:
– We have to inspect the property to determine the best trap to use and location of trap.
– We use live cage traps that are effective and humane.
– During the hot months our live traps are kept in the shade when possible and we check our traps every single day to assure the animals are subjected to the least amount of stress as possible by being in the trap.
– We release skunks when & where permissible by law. While taking into consideration both food supply and water source.
– Any injured skunks trapped are taken to a wildlife rehabilitator to be treated then released when they are ready to go back into the wild.
Call us we can HELP!