If you have a opossum (possum) under your home, you shed or causing a nuisance, then let us help you. We charge a FLAT RATE TRAPPING FEE for One (1) week of OPOSSUM (POSSUM) trapping. There is NO set up fee, NO per animal fee, NO need for an estimate or quote. This ends up saving you money!
Our Possum removal process is fast, effective and humane! Call for a free consultation.
The trapping fee is all inclusive: Five (5) trips out every single day to set the traps, check the traps and to relocate opossums trapped. It is the law in the State of Georgia that the traps are checked every single day – No exceptions. Daily trap checking is important for many reasons: 1) It’s the law, 2) Humane to the chipmunks but equally important 3) It enables us to make the most out of your trapping dollars by our Professional Wildlife Technicians having the opportunity to reposition any traps that are not productive and rebaiting if necessary.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU HIRE A PROFESSIONAL:
– We have to inspect the property to determine the best trap to use and location of trap.
– We use live cage traps that are effective and humane.
– During the hot months our live traps are kept in the shade when possible and we check our traps as early as possible to assure that the animals are subjected to the least amount of stress as possible by being in the trap. Opossums are hearty & hold up very well in our traps!
– We release opossums when & where permissible by law. While taking into consideration both food supply and water source.
– Any injured opossums trapped are triaged and rehabbed by our in-house licensed wildlife rehabber then released when they are ready to go back into the wild.
– Opossums are nocturnal (active in the nighttime) – so we release them only during the evening hours so the chances of their survival are in their favor.
HAND CATCHING OPOSSUMS
We treat these as an EMERGENCY CALL- 24/7 we respond. We find it easier to charge a flat rate fee to come to your property and hand catch and remove a opossum that has found his way into your house or building. 90% of our calls to hand catch and remove a possum in from within dumpsters and garbage cans.
We do not try to hand catch a Possum that is outside and free to run or climb. Our Licensed Wildlife Technicians will spend up to a half-hour looking for & attempting to catch the opossum. Whether we leave with the opossum or not we get paid for our effort and attempt to remove it.
OPOSSUM EXCLUSION (Repairs)
Exclusion is the act of using animal proof materials, devices and methods to keep the animals OUT. Once the animals are taken out, they leave behind odors, feces and scents which may attract other animals. Although we have taken the tenant away (far enough to never find their way back) it just clears the way for the next one to find their way in unless you block off its ability to “Get back IN”. Although possums commonly den low under decks, patios, etc. They are very talented climbers.
We only use the highest quality animal-proof materials and devices, therefore, we are proudly able to guarantee that no animal will get past the areas where we have performed the exclusion services. With all of this said, there is no way to give a price for exclusion work over the phone. WHILE we are setting up the traps it is necessary for us to determine how the animals are gaining access or entry into the building or property – this is when we are able to provide a proposal for the cost of the exclusion work. IF the proposal is acceptable we will perform the exclusion work while the trapping is being performed which increases the overall success of the entire process.
Call us (678)935-5900
WE CAN HELP!