Coyotes often live among us all without ever being seen or their presence known. Something has happened, behavior-wise, that is prompting you to want the coyote removed. One of the most challenging animals to deal with for Nuisance Wildlife Trappers are these predators. Coyotes are really smart and cunning. Before you do anything which could be considered as educating (training) the coyote to avoid traps, please call us simply to discuss your situation. Our Coyote Trapping & Removal service area in North Georgia extends as far south as Alpharetta, Crabapple, Duluth, Johns Creek, Marietta, Milton, Roswell, and Suwanee then going as far north as Ball Ground, Blue Ridge, Cumming, Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Ellijay, Gainesville, and Jasper. If you are outside of these areas just give us a call! We want to help however possible.
We excel at Coyote removal in North Georgia! Give us a call for a free consultation.
We charge a FLAT RATE TRAPPING FEE for Two (2) weeks of Coyote trapping and removal. There is NO set up fee, NO per animal fee, NO need for an estimate or quote.
The trapping fee is all inclusive: Ten (10) trips out every single day (Monday through Friday) to set the traps, check the traps and to remove any coyotes trapped. It is the law in the State of Georgia that the traps are checked every day – No exceptions. Daily trap checking is important for many reasons:
1) It’s the law
2) Humane to the coyotes but equally important
3) It enables us to make the most out of your trapping dollars by our Professional Wildlife Technicians having the opportunity to reposition any traps that are not productive and rebaiting if necessary.
WARNING! Because of the sensitive nature of trapping & human curosity – we are very particular of which coyote trapping jobs we will accept. The circumstances have to be right and we will never trap on a subdivision common ground. Only private property where access is controlled to the public.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU HIRE A PROFESSIONAL COYOTE TRAPPER:
– We have to inspect the property to determine the best trap to use and location of trap.
– We use live leg hold / foot restraint traps that are highly effective and humane.
– Our coyote trap checks are done first thing in the morning. Less opportunity for the trapped animal to draw attention or cause problems.
– We adhere to the laws of the State of Georgia for releasing Coyotes that we are successful in trapping.